Thursday, June 28, 2007

Draggable Driving Directions!

We just launched this really cool new feature on Google Maps: draggable driving directions! I didn't help develop this feature, but I did get to act in a video promoting this feature:

Google Maps: Draggable Driving Directions


The video was a lot of fun to make, though personally I think we should have made it much cheesier :) Also, I smile way too much in the video, probably because I'm used plastering a big smile on my face when doing a dance performance.

Anyways, this is one of the coolest features we've ever launched on Google Maps - I think we're the first mapping site to support this feature - and it's also quite useful. So check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its plenty cheesy, I think. :P ~Bo

Evan said...

The first script included stuffed dinosaurs...that's the sort of cheesy I was imagining :)